Personal Shopper: Ivy Park AW | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

September 22, 2016

Personal Shopper: Ivy Park AW

Ivy Park has just released its Autumn/Winter line and its even better than the first collection.  I have rounded up my favorite pieces from the new collection!  This collection can take you right from gym style to street style, and any place in between.  Shop my picks below before this collection sells out.


Shop: Topshop, $42
Imagine this top with a pair of boyfriend jeans, YAS. 




Shop: Topshop, $265
Someone please buy me this.

Shop: Topshop, $150

Shop: Topshop, $82
Shop: Topshop, $36

Shop: Topshop, $122
This shouldn't come as a surprise but this is almost sold out!

Shop: Topshop, $36
Slides or Die

Shop: Topshop, $25






SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Loving the leggings think I am going to have to pick up I myself a pair

    http://www.Fatima8450.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig