Princess in Platforms | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

August 23, 2016

Princess in Platforms

I love searching through my closet and finding hidden gems buried beneath this season's finds.  This skirt was one of those that you dream about and then you find it and never see it again, until months later you see it on the sale rack.  At that point you have to buy the skirt, I got this skirt back when I had long brown hair (about three years ago) and it is still as timeless and beautiful as ever.  A tulle skirt (shop similar) is such a fun piece to have in your wardrobe, it is so whimsical and can be styled for almost any occasion.  With the skirt I paired a floral printed top (shop similar), I love the delicate floral of the lace combined with the bold floral on top.  Instead of a basic heel, I decided to give this look a little edge and wear a platform.  These nude platforms (shop here) are such a cool shoe but the muted color makes them totally accessible.  The combination of a tutu and platforms felt like the epitome of my style, one of the best feelings is finding a look that I totally feel like myself in.  











SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your outfit is so cool.

    sweetpoppy.dudeklatero.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig