Personal Shopper: Sunnies | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

August 31, 2016

Personal Shopper: Sunnies

I love sunglasses, I have about 100 pairs and my collection is still growing.  Basically, you can splurge on one fabulous pair of designer sunglasses or you can have a different pair for each outfit.  If you're like me you are going to go with the latter, so I have rounded up five pairs of sunnies all under $30.  You could literally buy all five pairs and still have money left over!

 Wear Me Pro
Shop: Wear Me Pro, $9 
I just bought these for myself!




No Weekends

Shop: No Weekends, $29

Aldo

Shop: Asos, $19

Boohoo

Shop: Boohoo, $14




Missguided

Shop: Missguided, $16


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love all of these shades!
    http://www.Fatima8450.blogspot.com


    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig