Summertime Adventures | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

May 29, 2016

Summertime Adventures

It has been such a crazy month but I am back! I am so ready to take on summer and relax a little before my next big adventure.  Between prom and graduation my looks have been more dressed up than usual so I am excited to bring you a super casual day time look.  You know I love my overalls but one of my favorite things about them is I can wear them all year long! I layered my Free People overalls (similar here) with a bralette underneath (similar here).  In the summer months a bralette is the perfect layering piece.  I have been in a kimono rut lately, when I put one on I felt like my sophomore year self (I went through a kimono phase) and I couldn't figure out a new way to style this piece.  I love how this kimono (similar here) looks thrown over overalls, it gives the look a summery-vibe.  My latest accessory purchase is this bandana (shop here) , I kind of feel like a train conductor but I also love how playful it is!  If you follow me on snapchat (danimikay) you know these Skechers (shop here) are my goto.  I wear them 5 out of 7 days a week and I am not ashamed, they are so comfortable.  My goal this summer is to hit all the Chicago destinations I haven't visited, I started with Chinatown!  
Where else should I visit? Let me know in the comments.












SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the overalls with that kimono! Great outfit!

    xo, Jo
    www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this outfit!

    http://www.Fatima8450.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig