Prom: Denim Jumpsuit | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

May 14, 2016

Prom: Denim Jumpsuit

Last night was my senior prom so obviously I had to go out with a bang.  I decided to take a different route than my previous prom looks and wear a jumpsuit.  I decided on this denim, flared jumpsuit from Asos.  This jumpsuit (shop here) has the perfect 70s glam vibe I was looking for, complete with an ultra flared pant and deep V neck.  Clearly one denim piece is never enough for me, I found the most amazing shoes from Nordstrom that look like denim patchwork by Marc Fisher (shop here).  I have literally had to keep these in a box under my bed to keep myself from wearing them before prom.  For my accessories I wanted to keep everything super 70s, my momma made me this amazing choker using fresh flowers (shop similar here).  Bye Bye flower crown! For my earrings I found the largest hoops on earth from Akira (shop here),  I could barely turn my head the entire night because of the size of these things.  

Since I didn't have a date I decided to bring someone I really care about, pizza.  












Jumpsuit - Asos 
Shoes - Marc Fisher
Earrings - Akira
Choker - Similar at Asos



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I think it's so awesome and badass that you decided to wear a denim jumpsuit to your prom! Super fabulous look!

    Jo | www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wore a denim jumpsuit to your prom and you pulled it off! Love it on you!

    http://www.golden-cor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You surely deserve credit for going against the grain and against the norm by going not only with a jumpsuit, but a denim jumpsuit. Hardly anything denim is beautiful, but this is a beautiful denim jumpsuit. It is about as stylish any usual formal dress. This is a fine pants alternative to a dress. That's why I especially love wide-leg jumpsuits and palazzo jumpsuits. The sandals are cool. Well styled. Also, while I think fondness for pizza is all played out, you still get plenty of cool points for showcasing pizza. :)

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig