Garden Girl | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

May 31, 2016

Garden Girl

I had an amazing memorial day weekend filled with delicious food and lots of treasures.  I went to the first outdoor Randolph Street Market of got some amazing goodies.  I found this rainbow vintage dress and a vintage Dolce and Gabbana bag (her name is princess), which I decided to show off on this sunny turned stormy day.  This vintage rainbow dress is the perfect piece for all your summer events.  I highly recommend heading out around your area and searching for vintage treasures, it is such a fulfilling experience knowing that you will never see someome wearing the same thing as you.  I doubt you will find a dress as charming as this one in a giant department store! I paired this dress with some vintage inspired cat-eye sunnies, the perfect way to mix the old with the new.  

What are some of your favorite vintage finds? Let me know in the comments!








Dress - Vintage 
Purse - Vintage 



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Very pretty

    http://www.Fatima8450.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig