Pajama Party Chic | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

April 24, 2016

Pajama Party Chic

Over the summer I wore pajamas in public (see here) and it changed my life.  Ever since then I've been on the hunt for the ultimate pajama set for day time.  The best part about the set is its not even pajamas, they are real clothes!  I am obsessed with this wide leg and camisole set, the all over print gives it a pajama like vibe.  This set is by Asos White, a private label by Asos that I am so obsessed with, I can not stop checking their latest arrivals.  With a bold set like this one I chose simple accessories like my white platforms, sunnies, and delicate jewelry.  

















Sponsored by Her Campus and Asos.  
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Looks very comfortable

    http://www.Fatima8450.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig