Be a Gem in Jule | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

April 18, 2016

Be a Gem in Jule

As many of you may know, I am a dancer so I am always on the lookout for the hottest new leotards. Every ballet dancer has a leotard addiction but pair that with the clothing obsession of a style blogger and you've basically created a leotard monster.  My latest obsession is Jule Dancewear.  I love their unique fabrics (two words: dot mesh) and their super flattering styles.  I have never worn a Jule leotard without being bombarded with questions and compliments.  So, I figured it was time to publicly share my leotard secret.   I  am loving this light pink leotard with sparkly holographic trim.  Hello 90s ballet queen!  The best part about this leotard is when paired with a pair of jeans it makes an amazing and unique bodysuit.  No one will ever know your secret!
















SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about ordering a Jule for a while, but I keep hesitating! After seeing this post, I might just have to! :)

    -Eva
    thepreppyballerina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your freaking LEGS. Giiiirl you seriously always slay. Love this!

    Stephanie | drunkonvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post... I can totally see myself wearing this with a pair of jeans

    http://www.Fatima8450.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig