Overall Good Day | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

March 6, 2016

Overall Good Day

Brunch, some early March sunshine, and a good hair day, I couldn't ask for a better Sunday.  Plus, there is no school tomorrow which helps make this day even better, I have major senioritis.  I love overalls, they can be styled so simply and yet always look good. On Sundays I always go minimal, so I paired my overalls with a black turtleneck, white converse, and a red lip.  Getting overalls with a good fit is a must,  I love the slim and slightly cropped leg on this pair.  Next on my overalls wish-list is a flared pair, let me know in the comments if you have seen some!








Turtleneck - Gap
Overalls - Free People
Shoes - Converse


SHARE:

1 comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig