Doubled Up | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

March 10, 2016

Doubled Up

This warm weather has me bringing out all my brights and whites.  This vintage Adidas tennis dress is one of the greatest things in my closet.  I love the little pleated skirt and the drop waist.  Naturally, I paired this dress with my dad's Adidas jacket that I adopted as my own.  I love the oversized jacket with the feminine dress, its such a classic combination.  To take this look from the tennis court to the runway (AKA hallways of school), I added a chunky necklace and mint heel.  Socks and Sandals are the perfect way to transition into Spring, no cold toes but you get to wear your favorite shoes.

Be sure to add me on Poshmark (@mermaidwaves) to shop my wardrobe.  I did a major closet clear out and everything is under $20! There are items from Free People, J. Crew and even some items you've seen on Mermaid Waves!










Jacket - Adidas
Dress - Adidas - Lost Girls Vintage 
Shoes - Steve Madden
Necklace - Topshop 




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love the necklace! Not that big fan of socks and sandals

    http://www.Fatima8450.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig