Blossom | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

March 20, 2016

Blossom

Happy first day of Spring! We have officially made it through winter. I am so thankful that the temperatures are rising but this wind has got to go! Not only is it almost impossible to take a good photo, but I have almost been blown away on too many occasions.  I started out the season at Soul Cycle this morning and then headed to the Macy's Flower show! Be sure to follow me on snapchat (danimikay) to see photos from my day!  
This floral dress is my goto, I literally wore it less than a week ago but shhhh. What better way to start off spring than with some florals!?  The lace up side, plus the bell sleeve, plus the mock turtleneck, makes for my dream dress.  I added a playful ruffled sock to add some whimsy to this look.  The ultimate accessory in this look is obviously these gorgeous daffodils! 
floral, flowers, tiptop, blue dress, spring style, floral dress,








floral, flowers, tiptop, blue dress, spring style, floral dress,

floral, flowers, tiptop, blue dress, spring style, floral dress,

Dress - TopShop
Socks - American Apparel
Shoes - Topshop



SHARE:

4 comments

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig