Spring into Palm Springs | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

February 18, 2016

Spring into Palm Springs


I am heading home today but I hear Chicago is about to have quite the warm weekend so I am not complaining.  I had an amazing day yesterday, it started with a lovely brunch at Cheeky's and then the most beautiful hike.  I have never seen such beauty, I was in complete awe the entire time.  Then, I relaxed at the pool for about 15 minutes because thats as long as I can sit still.  For dinner I wore one of my favorite dresses.  This dress is the perfect vacation piece because it can be worn with a bathing suit or with heels.  These shoes are my new favorite, I can't wait to be able to wear them again!  I love the stacked heel along with the color blocking, and the tassel!  I hope you have enjoyed following my time in Palm Springs on Instagram (mermaidwaves) and Snapchat (danimikay) and got a little sunshine through your screen!













Dress - Somedays Lovin
Shoes - Halogen
Swimsuit - Amiclubwear

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the dress! Where did u get the swim suit ?

    http://www.Fatima8450.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes, nice outfit simple and comfortable!
    http://www.feminityandglamorous.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig