Life Sized | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

February 21, 2016

Life Sized

I love Barbie, I have since I can remember.  Therefore, any look that makes me feel like a Barbie is going to be my new favorite.  This look is the perfect mix of accessories that make the staple piece of this look, the dress, pop!  My favorite part of my time in Palm Springs had to be finding this vintage D&G dress.  There is nothing more rewarding than finding your dream piece at a fraction of the price.      I seriously wanted to purchase the entire store, it was that good.  Everything about this dress screams 90s pop-star from the tartan to the studs.  I paired this dress with my new favorite skinny scarf and a pair of black booties! 









Dress - Vintage D&G - The Fine Art of Design
Coat - Topshop
Scarf - Who What Wear
Shoes - Steve Madden


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This look just screams "90's"! That D&G dress was such a great find!
    -Anna | http://www.fivefootandfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit definitely 90's vibe !

    http://www.Fatima8450.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig