I Love You But... | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

February 7, 2016

I Love You But...

This look is the ultimate anti-Valentine's Day look.  I am loving this sassy tee by Bundy & Webster, these are truly words to live by.  When someone says disco, I immediately pull out my sequined pants (people don't say disco too often)!  I added a mini leather jacket to up the sass level and finished off the look with a bright pink lip, its not a Valentines Day look without some pink.  

The Garfield Park Conservatory is the perfect place for when you need some sunshine and plant love in the midst of winter.  It is such an escape, and the lighting is perfect for Instagram.  The cactus room is my new favorite place, I might have to move in.  













T-shirt - Bundy & Webster
Jacket - Who What Wear at Target
Pants - H&M
Shoes - Nordstrom



SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Love the outfit,the message on the shirt is so cute.
    xx

    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is super cute! I like how you paired it with the sequin pants and leather jacket!
    -Anna (http://www.fivefootandfabulous.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, the popping pink lip is perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disco Fever 5Ever. I am stayin alive for those sequin pants.

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ideal soundtrack to flounce out of the room while while wearing those very special pants ~ https://open.spotify.com/track/3RfjGH3T3lNXpIfjIbjIpC

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are seriously the cutest! Such a fun little shirt, and I love your take on sequin leggings :) I never know how to wear mine.

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are a hard piece to style but so worth it!

      Delete
  7. Love everything about this outfit! 💓 Beautiful photos....

    http://www.Fatima8450.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig