Baby One More Time | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

February 13, 2016

Baby One More Time

Yesterday was my last day of school before mid-winter break so I was definitely feeling the love.  Every once in a while I love a good matched look, I love the red and navy detailing on this top and how it perfectly matches the skirt.  I decided braids were necessary to complete this preppy-school-girl look.  When I put my braids in I felt like Britney Spears via 1999 in Baby One More Time.  I watched that video like eight times yesterday and I highly recommend you do the same.  





Top - Gap
Skirt - Gap
Shoes - Miz Mooz



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Cute outfit!

    http://www.Fatima8450.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig