Who What Wear x Target | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

January 31, 2016

Who What Wear x Target

I don't do Black Friday or door busters, but when I saw that Who What Wear was collaborating with Target, I had my alarm set for 6:45.  Me and Kelly were the first ones in line (LOL).  It is the ultimate street style star collection all for under $50.  I snagged almost one of everything so get ready to see a lot of Who What Wear coming to Mermaid Waves.  Everything is super minimal allowing you to mix and match pieces with items you already own.  I love this basic dotted tee, I have so many crazy pieces so finding basics to add in is exactly what my wardrobe needs.  I wore this dress unbuttoned as a jacket over the tee and some flares, the look is super minimal even with the mixed patterns.  I also got this dress in denim, I am so excited to style it!








What are your favorite pieces? Let me know in the comments!




SHARE:

7 comments

  1. LOVE the gorgeous, understated pattern mixing- Can't wait to see how you style more of the collection!
    xo, Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! It such a fun collection to work with!

      Delete
  2. Love the combination!! Everything is styled perfectly.
    Keep Sparkling!
    Danielle
    Sparklingsoutherner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. provides today your designs on your blog: http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your website stuff amazing and read able so how can improve more then more stuff.
    LookHuman.com coupon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loves it! Great outfit also love how affordable this all is 💜
    http://www.Fatima8450.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig