Outerwear Series: Winter Florals | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

January 14, 2016

Outerwear Series: Winter Florals

If you live in a city like Chicago, your outerwear in the winter shouldn't be a second thought.  Since most of your day is going to spent wearing a coat, you might as well look good in it.  Throughout the rest of this season I am going to be sharing some of my favorite tips for staying warm and looking hot.  For this look I mixed a wintery floral top with the multi-floral printed coat.  The colors are all in the same family making this mix of prints go together effortlessly.  The floral on floral makes sure everyone knows this coat was not an afterthought.  This coat is a serious gem from Anthropologie, my mom got this for me when I was about 12.  I was way too afraid I was going to be made fun of to wear it, but I am so glad I never it out of my hands.  I paired this coat with a pair of flares, tbh I have worn a pair of flares everyday this week, and now I have run out of pants.  







Coat - Anthropologie
Top - Topshop
Flares - Gap
Hair  Pis - Anthropologie

What are you favorite outerwear pieces? Share below in the comments!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig