Call an Uber | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

January 26, 2016

Call an Uber

I feel like I have been gone for ages! I missed you all.  Last week was a very special and exciting week for me, I had my senior choreographed show over the weekend and it was an amazing experience.  My little Mermaid Waves break was totally worth it! But now I'm back and super excited for the month ahead, between Chinese New Year and Valentines Day (my favorite holiday) there is going to be lots of exciting looks!  This look was supposed to be a Chinese New Year inspired look (hence the red) but I look more like a chic chauffeur.  I paired a buffalo plaid top with a leather pleated skirt and a classic black double breasted coat over top.  These shoes are definitely one of my all time favorites, they are a total Valentino rip-off but if you can't get the real thing get the next best! To really complete the chauffeur look I threw on a leather baseball cap.  







Top - Madewell
Coat - J. Crew
Skirt - Aeropostale
Shoes - Ami Clubwear 





SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I always love a good black and red outfit, and this is no exception! I really like your skirt and coat!
    -Anna
    http://www.fivefootandfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt with that statement coat.
    Your style is really amazing!
    xx

    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Released, your styling. A great post I invite you to my blog http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/. and I encourage you to like my page on facebook. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun look! I love how playful your style is :)

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Madewell Plaid Shirt. The New York Times Magazine just published a article today by Troy Patterson " How buffalo plaid, once became an icon of masculinity, became a accidental camp classsic" a perspective on plaid thru the eras.

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig