The Staples: Turtleneck and Wrap Skirt | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

December 5, 2015

The Staples: Turtleneck and Wrap Skirt

Dressing for below freezing temperatures is hard, so having staples pieces that you can wear throughout the season can help the agony.  My black turtleneck is currently my best friend, I wear it like four times a week and I am not ashamed.  It is impossible not to look totally chic in a black turtleneck.  The new staple piece in my wardrobe is this black suede wrap skirt, its perfect for layering with tights, sweaters, and boots.  The best part of a wrap skirt is you can tie it to perfectly fit your waist!  These cat-eyes sunnies from No Weekends are a great way to top off any all black look with  a little pop of color.










Turtleneck - Gap
Wrap Skirt - Glamorous
Shoes - Topshop
Sunnies - No Weekends



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love all black looks! And those sunglasses rock!!

    Just Gigi Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! glasses <3

    http://velvetindustry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, I am not the only one! I wear my black turtle neck so much that I am basically a neo beatnik. That should be a new movement lol.

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig