Pretty in Pink | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

December 8, 2015

Pretty in Pink

As my birthday grows near, I feel more and more like a princess each day.  I love treating my birthday like the national holiday it will one day be.  Therefore, I find it perfectly acceptable to wear fur and tulle on a Monday.  With one week left until finals I am ready to drown myself in Hot Coco and wear Christmas pajamas until January 1, so giving myself pretend reasons to dress up does the trick.  When you look better, you feel better and I have never  believed in something more than I believe in that.  I love a monochromatic look, especially in a color like pink!  I paired my tulle midi-skirt with a fuzzy top and a simple nude heel.  









Top - H&M 
Skirt - Anthropologie 
Shoes - Aldo



SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I love this look it's so gorgeous!!!! I like the different textures together so cute!


    Jasmine :)
    colorubold.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love mixing up textures!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a huge fan of dressing up for no particular occasion, and this is a beautiful outfit! Also, happy early birthday!

    www.fivefootandfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its too much fun to dress up to only do it a couple times a year! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. such a beauitful outfit! I am a huge fan of Anthropologie, I just wish my bank account liked it as much as I do :( xx, kenz http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the most beautiful skirt I have ever seen! So in love

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty look. I love the skirt.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig