What Uniform? | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

November 8, 2015

What Uniform?

Remember that movie Legally Blondes? Well, besides being an embarrassment to Elle Woods herself, the girls totally upgraded their school uniforms into an incredibly fabulous look (for 2009).  That's basically how I feel in this outfit.  I imagine if I ever was put in an institution that required a uniform I would show up in this outfit.  A miniskirt and a crop-top is a dangerous combo, but the long denim jacket works perfectly with the tiny pieces.  I took these adorable pumps straight out of my mothers closet.  This looks is the perfect compromise for this November heat wave!












Top - Lucy Paris
Skirt - Style Moi
Jacket - Topshop
Shoes - Mother's 





SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Super cute! Does that skirt have pockets!? Those shoes too. They must be vintage.

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Skirt does not have pockets its actually a skort!

      Delete
  2. Totally love it, Dani! I went to a high school with a uniform and my plaid was very similar to that one! I wish I could have worn this outfit to school, haha!

    Just Gigi Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I'm so lucky my school does not have a dress code!

      Delete
  3. You are so beautiful!
    I love the skirt and the shoes :)
    What an awesome outfit <3

    Lots of love,
    Kayla <3 Xx
    http://kaylasvibrations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That long coat definitely balances things out. I would hate to have to be anywhere that requires a uniform.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These UGG Classic Tall 5815 Boots are worn throughout the seasons no matter the temperature and are great snow boots. They are lined with genuine sheepskin from Australia that surrounds your feet with warmth.
    UGG Classic Tall 5815 Boots Grey
    UGG Classic Tall 5815 Boots Sand
    UGG Classic Tall 5815 Boots Navy
    http://www.pinboots.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig