Girl Gang Gift Guide | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

November 25, 2015

Girl Gang Gift Guide

I have created the ultimate gift guide for your Girl Gang, Squad Goals, BFFLS, or whatever else you want to call them.  I've got the places to shop and what to buy for the coolest girls you know.


Nasty Gal

Nasty Gal is basically like "Cool Girls R Us" stocked with effortlessly chic clothes that will make you swoon.  Their gift selection is nothing less, I picked out these Glitter Rainbow Sunnies, a Hello Kitty Cam, and a Meditation Bath.  These gifts are perfect for the girl who has it all, because I bet she doesn't have any of the below.
Sunnies - $20
Camera  - $130
Bath - $28

Ban.do

Ban.do is the ultimate girl gang gift destination, I discovered their picture perfect agendas and had to snatch one for myself.  Every since them I haven't been able to stay off their website and they recently launched a line of apparel!  I picked out this keychain, this sweatshirt, and the cutest pin.  

Keychain - $12
Pin - $10

Studio Mucci

If you don't follow @studiomucci on instagram you are missing out of daily glitter and joy.  Not only do they post all their adorable products but the amazing Tassel Fairy herself in all her rainbow beauty!  For your most whimsical divas I picked out some fabulous balloons and a tassel garland!


Bow and Drape

I am such a fan of Bow and Drape, you may remember me wearing Bow and Drape with designs by Donald Robertson! Their customizable apparel and accessories are the perfect gift for the girls you know way too well.  You can steal their hilarious puns and sayings or make your own! Its perfect for all your divas, foodies, and girl bosses.  

Bag - $98
Hat - $34

Nylon Shop

Nylon shop is your destination for the sassiest girl you know, I don't know another site with this much attitude.  They have everything from apparel, to mugs, to cards, to UNICORN TERRARIUM KIT.  I also picked out this sassy pouch, the most brilliant mug, and a shell phone case for your favorite mermaid (HINT HINT).  
Pouch - $24
Mug - $16 ONLY A FEW LEFT

What gifts are you excited to get your girl gang? And which ones do you have on your list?
Also keep your eyes peeled for more holiday excitement on Mermaid Waves!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I loved this post! Those sites are so cute and have the most adorable items! Great post, darling.

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig