Fall's Most Loved Looks | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

November 28, 2015

Fall's Most Loved Looks

I've rounded up some of my most popular looks from this season. From active wear, to culottes, to dresses, and to plaid, its been quite a season! Click on the title of each post to get to the original post for outfit details and where to shop.

This look was definitely a recent favorite of my readers.  Not only was it a super easy everyday look but it was shot in one of the most beautiful spots in the city!  Plaid minis are not easy to style but this is definitely the right way to rock one.  
This look was so much fun.  I got to embody the sassy and chic Panda Summers from Donald Robertson's book, Mitford at the Fashion Zoo.  This look is the perfect inspiration to upgrade any graphic sweater you may have, a little layering goes a long way!
This shoot was so exciting for me and it got an amazing response from my readers!  This post is all about Garage Clothing's new active wear line.  I shot this post in Maggie Daley park, one of my favorite places in the city.
I loved this take on Underwear as Outerwear, and I think you guys did too!  This post also talks about all my fashion weekend adventures in New York, and has some photos from Refinery 29's Fashion Fun House!
This post is definitely a plaid lovers dream.  I layered plaid on plaid on plaid and finished the look with a pair of flares.  If you love Free People and/or J. Crew this post was created for you. 

What were your favorites of this season? What are you hoping to see more of next season!? 
Tell me in the comments below.




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Those outfits were beautifully inspiring.

    XOXO
    Roseleen and Bridgette
    In Style Custody
    http://instylecustody.blogspot.in/2015/11/Print-O-Thon.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. First outfit my fav one!
    You are lovely <3

    http://velvetindustry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig