Ready Set Go | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

October 24, 2015

Ready Set Go

Being a dancer active wear is a huge part of my wardrobe.  No matter if I'm heading to brunch or to ballet it is important for me to look and feel my best, so when Garage reached out to me about trying out their new active wear line, Go, I was all in.  I gave their new line a test run around Maggie Daley Park.  Go is filled with pieces to get you pumped about your next workout, at the bottom of this post I have linked what I am wearing with a few of my favorites from the collection.    
ballet, chicago, pointe shoes, active wear, garage clothing


chicago, city, ballet, ballerina, active wear, garage clothing

chicago, dancer, city, ballet, active wear, garage clothing

chicago, dancer, city, ballet, active wear, garage clothing

chicago, dancer, city, ballet, active wear, garage clothing

chicago, dancer, city, ballet, active wear, garage clothing


chicago, dancer, city, ballet, active wear, garage clothing, leggings


chicago, dancer, city, ballet, active wear, garage clothing
Active Wear - Garage

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. These pieces are gorgeous and comfortable looking. Fashionable active wear can be tricky. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I love this collection by Garage!

      Delete
  2. You are very talented. And love you active wear. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Wearing a nice sport outfit seems to make me more eager to work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I want to learn to dance so bad and finally found a beginner studio for adults near me - I'm stoked! Definitely going to look into these active wear - looks comfy and adapts to your movement well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I love to hear that! How exciting! Thanks for sharing

      Delete
  5. These are such beautiful photos and the dancer in me loves all of your poses! The arabesque and split you got going are wonderful!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig