Mermaid Got Her Waves Back | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

October 12, 2015

Mermaid Got Her Waves Back

If you've been following me since the beginning of Mermaid Waves, you'll remember days when my hair looked like this on the daily.  Although I love my shorter length, it was so much fun to revisit my Rapunzel days with Irresistible Me.  Irresistible Me's extensions were super accessible for someone like me who rarely does anything to her hair besides a little fluff before going out the door.  They come in multiple shades and can be dyed to match your hair color, I have Royal Platinum, but had mine toned to better match my hair! They have multiple options depending on the look you want and your price range, I am wearing the Royal Remy collection.  So much blonde, so much fun!







Extensions - Irresistible Me 


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. They are amazing! definitely check them out!

      Delete
  2. I recently cut my hair into a pixie and although I LOVE it, I do feel that twinge of jealously every once in a while for long hair. Sometimes I think I should just get a wig, since you can't really put extensions in a pixie.

    I really like the outfit though, the silhouette of that shirt is interesting. I like the grid pattern. But those glasses though!!! So cool.

    Peace & Love // Celestralite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally feel you! its fun to have the option to go for longer look once in awhile! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  3. I also have a pixie cut that I love but I miss my long hair too. You have a great look, I'm definitely going to get some extensions when I grow out a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great inspiration and awesome combination its such a nice post!
    www.ultimofashions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your waves are beautiful! Will you make a tutorial on how to make them?

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig