Diaries of a Cold Girl | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

October 3, 2015

Diaries of a Cold Girl

I love nothing more than bundling up.  I have always had an interesting relationship with scarves,  from afar I love their cozy knits and their blanket like feel but I always feel ridiculous wearing one.  Honestly, how warm does your neck need to be?  When I found this scarf I couldn't back away.  It is softer than any blanket and about twice my size.  This scarf was too soft, and large, to just throw around my neck, so I threw it around my entire body.  Wraps, panchos, and other blanket like jackets are everywhere this season, and definitely the coziest trend.  I paired my blanket with a suede shift dress, and suede boots.  The basic shift dress got a major fall makeover.  I will be wearing this dress about once a week all season, you can style it to fit any temperature or occasion.  You will definitely be the warmest and chicest person in town in this look.  








Dress- Mink Pink (below)
Shoes - Miz Mooz
Scarf - Urban Outfitters


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous look! Love the dress!

    http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this dress!

    -xxTay
    http://when-im-older.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the color of your dress! Stunning! Love your hair too!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to be able to mix same color palette to one outfit. This looks brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig