Deep Reading | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

October 15, 2015

Deep Reading

After my first quarter of senior year, I felt ready to take on some heavy literature.  Obviously, I chose Mitford at the Fashion Zoo by my favorite Insta-Star Donald Robertson (or @Drawbertson).  I feel like the human embodiment of Panda Summers, so it feels natural to wear her on my chest.  Donald Robertson and Bow & Drape have teamed up to help you create your own masterpiece, you may remember my other creation from last month (see it here).  To embody Panda's sassiness I paired my sweatshirt with a buffalo plaid top and pleated leather skirt, complete with giant sunnies fit for any fashion queen.  
donald robertson, bow and drape, leahter skirt, leather, sweatshirt, plaid, fall, ootd, style blogger

donald robertson, bow and drape, leahter skirt, leather, sweatshirt, plaid, fall, ootd, style blogger

donald robertson, bow and drape, leahter skirt, leather, sweatshirt, plaid, fall, ootd, style blogger

donald robertson, bow and drape, leahter skirt, leather, sweatshirt, plaid, fall, ootd, style blogger

donald robertson, bow and drape, leahter skirt, leather, sweatshirt, plaid, fall, ootd, style blogger

donald robertson, bow and drape, leather skirt, leather, sweatshirt, plaid, fall, ootd, style blogger



donald robertson, bow and drape, leather skirt, leather, sweatshirt, plaid, fall, ootd, style blogger




donald robertson, bow and drape, leather skirt, leather, sweatshirt, plaid, fall, ootd, style blogger



donald robertson, bow and drape, leather skirt, leather, sweatshirt, plaid, fall, ootd, style blogger
Shirt - Madewell
Sweatshirt - Bow and Drape
Skirt - Aeropostale
Shoes - Topshop

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. OMG This look is soo gorgeous *__*
    It's totally my taste <3

    Maka - makaloves.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute illustration. I've never heard of that book but I'll check it out.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, especially the skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! its one of my favorites this season

      Delete
  4. Omg! This outfit is so chic. Lovely skirt too x

    -http://wildfirecharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Especially the plaid under that adorable sweater. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your shirt!! It's a great statement piece.
    You have a really nice blog, what do you say about follow each other? I will follow you back!
    Keep in touch!

    xo,
    Priceless Ambition

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Madewell top is halarious! I'd love to have it, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The plaid is from Madewell, the sweatshirt is by Bow and Drape!!

      Delete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig