Mermaid's Story | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

September 17, 2015

Mermaid's Story

I am about to list a lot of important things you should know about so get ready to google.  Over the weekend I got to meet not one but two of my fashion idols, Iris Apfel (watch her documentary "Iris" on Netflix) and Donald Robertson (follow him @drawbertson on Instagram), at Story.  You should also be looking up Story, the current story is all about Donald.  For Donald's Story, Story teamed up with Bow and Drape to allow shoppers to customize tees and sweatshirts using patches illustrated by Donald himself!  I created this look around this tee, each patch is super feminine yet edgy, so I paired feminine silhouettes with edgy details.  Scroll down for patch details.  I chose this mint skirt to bring out the mint in one of the patches, by just simply using color you can bring out the tiniest details of any look.  











Tee - Bow and Drape
Skirt - Forever 21
Shoes - Steve Madden

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig