Mauve Mood. | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

September 20, 2015

Mauve Mood.

I love finding pieces that are equally confusing and amazing.  This chiffon, kimono, jumpsuit, from Genuine People is exactly that.  This piece made me feel very uncomfortable, because like what even is it, but I also felt like a total goddess.  Since I could never give up pink; dusty rose, mauve and taupe are some of my favorite colors for fall fashion.  Its a great way to have a neutral look, without wearing neutrals.  Since I wanted the jumpsuit to take centerstage I finished off the look with a matching shoe and a fun necklace.  What are some of your favorite "out-there" pieces.  







Jumpsuit - Genuine People
Shoes - Anthropologie 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig