Laced Up: Vintage Jumpsuit | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

September 22, 2015

Laced Up: Vintage Jumpsuit

So, I know I just finished talking about how everyone should own a vintage jumpsuit, well I'm back.  Vintage jumpsuits might become a mini-series on Mermaid Waves, because I am not stopping now.  This criss-cross lace-up detail is everywhere this season, from the body suit to the dress.  Bonus points if your lace-up piece is suede because I'm obsessed. Suede is making a huge comeback this season and it deserves it.  Since this jumpsuit is vintage and all mine, I put together a collection of my favorite lace-up pieces at the bottom of this post. 








Necklace is hand painted by See Rue.



Jumpsuit - Lost Girls Vintage
Shoes - My Moms
Kimono - Urban Outfitters



SHARE:

6 comments

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig