Boy Meets Girl: A/W 15 | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

September 26, 2015

Boy Meets Girl: A/W 15

Over the summer I got to work with a brand I have been following for a very long time.  Keeping this exciting project a secret was traumatic so I am thrilled to share it with you today!  My mom first introduced me to Boy Meets Girl many years ago and I fell in love with their charming logo.  I had a black hoodie with a gold BMG logo that I seemed to include in most of my outfits. When I was approached to shoot with BMG I jumped at the chance, like I literally responded in less than a minute.  The BMG A/W collection is perfect for the "girl on the go" who is fun, fearless, and always looks effortless.  BMG is about connections, collaborations, and stories, and finding inspiration in the everyday moments.  You can preorder the collection from their website (here) or shop the collection at Nordstrom starting next week.  
Big love and thanks again to Boy Meets Girl! Get your preorder on now!










Sweatshirt - Boy Meets Girl 


SHARE:

3 comments

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig