Well Dressed Garbage Person | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

August 19, 2015

Well Dressed Garbage Person

If you use the internet regularly, you have probably seen the "100 years of style" video, if you haven't thats why we have google.  I have watched that video over and over and every time I stop on the 70s look.  I love when you see a look so amazing that you are completely jealous, but you then realize you have every piece in your closet!  That is basically what happened with this look.  A denim jumpsuit should be part of everyones wardrobe, it is the perfect daytime one-piece.  To break up the denim overload I kept the top undone with a halter and tied a vintage scarf around the waist.  I finished the look with chunky glasses and chunky heels.  Special thanks to my dad for coming up with the title of this post.  














Halter - Urban Outfitters (similar below)
Jumpsuit - Forever 21 (below)
Shoes - Steve Madden (below)
Scarf - Vintage


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig