Sweater Weather? | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

August 23, 2015

Sweater Weather?

Yesterday was below 85 degrees so naturally I pulled on a sweater and booties.  The pleated leather skirt is everywhere from Aeropostale (where I got mine) to J. Crew.  This piece is super versatile and can literally fit any style.  I am a huge fan of long layers but always feel that my height (lack of long legs) stops me from giving long layers a chance.  With this look I chose a longer sweater with a midi skirt, this allowed the effect of a long layered look but was the perfect size for my frame.  My turtleneck collection is growing and I am so pleased, I loved pairing a necklace with a turtleneck for an unexpectedly chic look.  What are most excited to wear for fall? Let me know in the comments!












Sweater - Topshop
Skirt - Aeropostale
Boots - Topshop
Sunnies - Urban Outfitters 


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Awesome ... you have got good enough hight ... love these dresses ... my most of the clothing shopping is while availing coupons from Retailmenot.com, ClothingRIC.com and a like sites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you paired a necklace with a turtle neck. I thought I was the only one that did that! Overall a fabulous outfit for this season. I'm most excited for sweater weather!

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig