She Said Yes | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

August 29, 2015

She Said Yes

I love when I can throw on one piece and walk out the door, it's even better when that one piece is denim!  This denim dress is the piece of my dreams, I can wear it alone or open it up and wear it as a killer jacket.  I love the oversized pockets, chunky cuffs, and big buttons, it gives a simple piece major dimension.  The slits in this dress keep it from looking like a blast from the not-so-good fashion past, and will have you showing off your legs Angelina style.  My favorite candy stripe heels were a perfect match for this dress, and just about every piece of clothing I own.    
















Dress - Topshop
Shoes - Amiclubwear


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Very nice! Love the outfit and the artwork. Those shoes definitely give it some personality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The shoes are definitely the winner in this look!

      Delete
  2. LOVE! You look so stunning and the scenery is so fun!!!

    mollyonthemoveblog.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig