Lolla Looks | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

August 3, 2015

Lolla Looks

Lollapalooza has come to a close.  Below I have my three outfits for all three days, I love the freedom and creativity that festival dressing allows. I become more inspired each day from being around so many wonderful people!  Follow me on instagram for more Lolla shots (including my rainbow cone).  

Day One: I felt like a major workout barbie. I mixed super sporty pieces with girly accessories to create the perfect look to kick off the weekend. 





Top- Without Walls
Shorts - H&M
Shoes - Converse
Tattoos - Rosie Wonders

Day Two: I think Refinery 29 said it best: "A boho-chic take on the Canadian tuxedo; even Lollapalooza could use a dose of Woodstock."





Top - Urban Outfitters
Pants - Nordstrom
Shoes - Steve Madden
Necklace - Anthropologie

Day Three: To end the weekend I went with a geometric dress, the double slits made me feel so Angelina meets Kendall.  I paired the dress with some funky accessories and colorful tats.





Dress - Haute Look
Shoes - Dr Martens
Triangle Necklace - See Rue 
Tassel Necklace - my momma made it




SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You look fabulous! I love checking out all the style recap posts during festival season. So much inspiration! Congrats on being featured on Refinery29!

    www.beachtownblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am always checking up on the recaps during festival season!

      Delete
  2. beautiful body dear... nice !!!
    would you like to follow each other on our blog ...?
    let me know --- >>> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/
    I aspect, a kiss: - *

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig