Holy Grail | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

August 12, 2015

Holy Grail

Sorry I have been gone for the past few days, school is just around the corner and I am trying to wrap my brain around senior year.  So many books to buy and outfits to prepare!  My school is not blessed with air conditioning, so looking good and staying cool the first couple weeks is almost impossible.  But, if you have AC this look is perfect inspiration for your first day back, if you're like me, switch out the jeans for some distressed cut-offs!  This look has so many different elements that all come together for a casual edgy look.  This oversized tank ($5 at H&M)  is totally upgraded when layered over a fringe bralette.  These jeans are one of my latest denim purchases and will definitely become a fall staple.  











Tank - H&M
Bralette - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - Treasure & Bond
Shoes - Converse


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Awesome style :) I think you should share your photos and promote your blog on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig