Rodeo | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

July 23, 2015

Rodeo

 Since it's my last week in LA, I have been trying to hit all the spots I wanted to visit.  Beverly Hills was obviously on the list.  I wore a super simplistic outfit in shades of pink and white, I love this tee, scroll down for a close up.  This laid-back look was perfect for a cool night of outdoor dining.  Rodeo Drive was seriously heaven for a girl like me, even though I will always be a window shopper.  Beverly Hills is basically the Upper East Side with Palm Trees and nicer weather, what more could a girl ask for!?




 Thats me!






We had a lovely dinner at Porta Via filled with veggies! Then to end the night we went to the Sprinkles Ice Cream.  I got a Sundae with a PB Chip cupcake and PB cup ice-cream, definitely a bucket list moment completed! 


Tee - Wildfox Couture
Jeans - Garage
Shoes - Bucco
Case - Moschino




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. What a cute phone case! I'm loving how laid back this outfit is.. and that sundae looks amazing!

    Cathleen // Classy Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig