Red, White, and Boho | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

July 5, 2015

Red, White, and Boho

I hope everyone had an outstanding Fourth of July and I hope the fun continues today! For my fourth of July look I went a different route than the average crop-top high waisted short combo, with a bohemian tunic-dress.  When I first saw this dress I did not think it was Fourth of July appropriate, but it literally is covered in stars and stripes but in a more unconventional way!  I gave the dress a drop waist by adding a rope belt, a super simple way to completely transform this otherwise shapeless dress.  I completed the look with my newest addition to the MerShoe family, nurse shoes. 






This rope belt *heart eye emoji*



In Downtown LA before seeing Matilda!



Dress - Topshop 
Belt - J Crew
Shoes - Bucco
Tats - Hot Jewels
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great look! Your dress is too perfect! :)

    xx, Ashleigh
    www.fashioninflight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to wear this dress all season!

      Delete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig