TTFN Chicago | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

June 20, 2015

TTFN Chicago

I am back in culottes.  I am seriously obsessed with these weird gaucho-esque pants.  They are surprisingly flattering and make my ankles look outstanding.  Since yesterday was refreshingly cool (trying to be positive about this crazy weather) I paired my culottes with a boxy sweater and chunky accessories.  This will be my last post written from Chicago for the next month, I will be writing as much a possible and sharing my latest adventures!  I have a feeling MW and LA will get along nicely.  


 Major YAY for fresh blonde locks, I love a grown out look but there is nothing better than clean roots.  I went a little brighter for summer and feel like a total Barbie.






Sweater -Vince (similar below)
Culottes - Gap
Shoes - Steve Madden
Jewelry - Rocksbox
Sunglasses - Sunscape Eyewear


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Hey Dear. You looks great! I like the color mix!!!
    The pictures are beautiful, fresh and summerly!💖

    With love from Germany,

    www.world-of-linessa.blogspot.de
    www.fascination-beauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dear. You looks great! I like the color mix!!!
    The pictures are beautiful, fresh and summerly!💖

    With love from Germany,

    www.world-of-linessa.blogspot.de
    www.fascination-beauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love that outfit. I think I just might have to get myself a pair of those shoes. Have fun taking a month vacay!

    www.ambitiouslifeofacitygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha "gaucho-eqsue"-- too cute girly, diggin your style! xx

    www.ADIMAY.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig