Summer Style | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

June 18, 2015

Summer Style

One of the best things about summer style is the ability to look laid-back and chic at the same time.  I paired a white oxford and some boyfriend cutoffs with a printed heel (see them at prom).  Shorts and heels will always be my goto for an instant confident boost,  your legs will never look better.  To match the slouchy style of my shorts, I left the bottom of my shirt unbuttoned for a chic crop top alternative. 


 This dainty necklace is from my Rocksbox, remember always use code DANIXOXO at checkout for your first month free.

Posing with my ice didn't work very well, I just kept eating.





Shorts - Madewell
Shirt - Gap
Shoes - New Look from Asos
Ice - Annette's in Lincoln Park

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I LOVE this look! Love how you kept the bottom of the shirt open a bit, as well. Looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how chic yet effortless this outfit is!

    -Ruya
    Sweetshortandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like very much this outfit my dear: you are perfect!!! I'm Eni, blogger from Italy....If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your sunglasses!
    xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig