The Ultimate Summer Bag | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

May 30, 2015

The Ultimate Summer Bag

I can not wait to get my summer travels started but first I needed the perfect bag.  I found this backpack from Target and knew with a mermaid's touch it would be the ultimate summer bag.  With a few iron-on patches and pompoms from Michaels this bag was totally transformed.   

I was inspired by the huge amount of fun and funky personalized bags at FW all over the world, this spring.  Obviously these bags are ones only I could possess in my dreams, so I made my own!

Move over Martha Stewart! I am seriously so excited to take this bag with me to New York and to LA! I can't wait to show you all the places this little bag will go this summer so stay tuned.  

My Mom and I put together these adorable tassels with some embroidery thread, beads and some pompoms! 





SHARE:

10 comments

  1. wow! i love it <3 this trend is totally awesome, I fell for it in the moment, when I saw Chiara's bag! and your backpack is really amazing, I love the pompoms especially <3
    JULI JULI blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know! I have been wanting a similar bag since the moment I laid eyes on Chiara's

      Delete
  2. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I loved the post :)
    lovely handbag, loved the look
    Success, kisses

    http://eesmaltecia.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post, I'm a huge fan of bags like that! Reminds me of the latest Anya Hindmarch bags, I'm in love with them! I will make an investment soon :D

    Jessica Anna | A So Called Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I want her sticker set sooo bad!!

      Delete
  5. the most awesome idea ever! <3

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig