Sunday Style | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

May 3, 2015

Sunday Style

As summer gets closer the laziness starts to kick in.  I paired my favorite joggers with a sleeveless blazer.  The sleeveless blazer is everywhere this season, I have not found a store that doesn't have one of their own but mine is by Alice & UO.  Pairing the blazer with these joggers upgrades this look from gym class to classy.  

 These joggers are by Express (similar).

 The day after a show calls for comforting footwear, I chose my slip-ons from Gap.




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Those slip-ons are just perfect. Love the whole outfit especially those sunglasses. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your abs girl! Love this sporty look :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig