Summer Nights | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

May 21, 2015

Summer Nights

Yesterday was officially my last final and although I just wanted to wear my pajamas, I managed to put this look together.  I can not believe that in the final weeks of May yesterday temperature didn't even reach 50 degrees.  I decided against wearing a turtleneck and fur and put together this bohemian inspired look perfect for a chilly summer evening.  Shop this look under the SHOP tab above! I have so many exciting things planned this summer, I can not wait to share them with you all.  



 I can not even deal with these shoes, I am so in love.  My metallic tattoos are the perfect touch to this bohemian look.


Button-up - Emma
Pants- AnM
Shoes- Steve Madden
Tattoos- Hot Jewels



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig