Skechers in the City | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

April 11, 2015

Skechers in the City

I love exploring around Chicago, the city is filled with so many hidden gems.  Yesterday, I visited the Garfield Park Conservatory, the conservatory was the perfect place to break in my Skechers.  I always find flat shoes uncomfortable and hard to walk in, but these are heavenly! The foam bottom makes them even comfier than my favorite heels.  

 I paired my shoes with overalls and a blazer for a casual daytime look.  Since the weather has been pretty chilly the past few days I have been rocking my sandals with socks.  I love how versatile these shoes can be.








Show me your how you rock you Skechers on Instagram with #SkechersStyle.
Instagram ~ Twitter ~ Facebook
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Fun shoot!
    KISSES! Visit my blog:
    http://blamod.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some lovely stylizations you've got there, they'd work great with some of my jewellery, check it out at http://infinitydesignjewellery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics !
    Love the overall :)
    xoxo
    www.artemis-leblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what great photos! Love your outfit x

    Jana // Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig