Flora | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

April 6, 2015

Flora

After Easter my spring clothes make a permanent entrance.  Although, my style changes constantly, the beginning of the warm weather always has me in pastels and florals.  
I wear rain coats and boots throughout the entire season.  This raincoat is from Zara Girls (similar), you will definitely stand out among the grey crowd on a grey day.
These floral pants by Jack (similar) scream summer with their shear white base, but by pairing them with a white button-down, boots, and a jacket it makes the look more transitional.

 My amazing Miista Boots by IfChic are the perfect transitional boot and will take you into any season.



SHARE:

2 comments

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig