That 70's Snow | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

March 23, 2015

That 70's Snow

I could not wait any longer to go all seventies, summer, and bohemian, I could not let this blizzard get in my way.  I paired a seventies inspired pant, which could easily be worn in the summer with a lace crop top, with a fuzzy vest, turtleneck and funky accessories.  
 I am in too much love with these pants by Stoosh.  The super skinny thigh is perfect for major bell bottom drama.

 This fur vest (similar) breaks up the patterns and adds volume to this look.  The Topshop top and skinny pants would just make me look like a pole, by belting the vest is gives me the illusion of a shape.

 I love my sunglasses, they are the perfect way to go out without eye makeup and still look glam.  These are by Sunscape Eyewear.
 Although, I am not happy about the snow, I am happy I got to squeeze in a few last fur looks.

SHARE:

4 comments

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig