Sunshine and Sportswear | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

March 18, 2015

Sunshine and Sportswear

I can not sit still for a moment and love clothes that I can twirl, skip, hop, and jump in.  I (obviously) love sportswear mixed with high fashion pieces so this is a more youthful colorful take.  This winter I basically wore all grey and black so I am slowly trying to add color back into my wardrobe.  

 Adidas always has the best prints, this orchid print tee (similar) has such rich color contrasted with the white logo over the top.  I love how street style and sportswear have evolved and come together in such exciting ways!


 For spring, I love a super clean fresh faced look with a rosy cheek,  I use my Nvey Eco foundation to create a dewy glow and top it off with a powder blush with the perfect amount of sheen.
 This fringe skirt has me twirling all over Chicago.  I love the simplicity of the black leather that meets the volume and movement! This skirt is by Style Moi.




 Socks are super important to me and are often overlooked.  These Sammy Icon socks will have you creating outfits around your socks not hiding them under your boots!  I paired these bold socks with my  white Converse.
 Ignore the goosebumps, it is not as warm as the sun makes it seem.

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Wow ! Love those pics and this outfit ! <3
    Very beautiful !
    xoxo
    www.artemis-leblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit really suits you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look STUNNING! Such a gorgeous blogger!
    Love your style!

    Have a wonderful weekend! (:
    xo ♥ www.thekawaiiplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving everything about this outfit. You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sports Workout pants ,flattering ,yoga pants , Vortex Fleece Zip Mock Pullover Sweatshirt, Amzazing deals.
    most flattering yoga pants

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sports Workout pants ,flattering ,yoga pants , Vortex Fleece Zip Mock Pullover Sweatshirt, Amzazing deals.
    casual athletic outfits

    ReplyDelete
  7. online clothes shopping in pakistan with free home delivery,pakistani lawn dresses online shopping,cheap pakistani clothes online shopping
    cheap pakistani clothes online shopping

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig