Spring Knits and Neutrals | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

March 15, 2015

Spring Knits and Neutrals

I love spring pastels and florals but I still love my neutrals and knits.  I created a spring appropriate look while still wearing a turtleneck and leggings.  
 This dress is my new goto, it is from Style Moi.  It has such a laid back feel and is super cozy.   I love the large sleeves and the cowl neck.
 Leggings are a great way to add texture to a look.  I added these sheer striped leggings to contrast the chunky knit sweater dress.
 I am rocking my Hot Jewels tattoos, I love metallic tattoos to add to any look.  These ones are especially metallic and almost glow in the sunlight.



 Don't judge me, I bought another pair of white shoes.  White shoes add such a punch of energy to any look.  These new babies are by Steve Madden.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. you look amazing! You should checkout www.fixateboutique.com they are a new up and coming boutique that has been getting alot of buzz lately its also reasonably priced.

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig