Spring Forward | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

March 8, 2015

Spring Forward

I am not quite sure what time it is but I do know we are a little bit closer to spring.  I haven't stopped watching the forecast and I am so excited to slowly start bringing out my spring clothes.  
This gorgeous dress is by Dirty Ballerina (similar), 70s inspiration has been all over the runway and this is the perfect way to get the just off the runway look.  The rich color and light fabric makes this a perfect dress to wear all the way through summertime.
Since there is still a chill in the air, I paired my go to Topshop faux fur jacket (similar) over the dress.  The white fur contrasts nicely with the bold print of the dress.


These boots are too die for.  They are by Miista from IfChic and I got them during their shopping event #ifchic24! All month you can collect coins to spend at their once monthly shopping event full of new items and major sales.  It is definitely a date to never miss.


My jewels are from Rocksbox. Continue to use my code danixoxo at checkout for your first month of Rockbox free!

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Wow beautiful outfit and pics <3
    xoxo
    www.artemis-leblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are looking so kewl in this printed dress and white fur jacket with same color booties :)

    Stylish Gowns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look Dani!

    Lisa
    www.prettylittleshoppers.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look Dani!

    Lisa
    www.prettylittleshoppers.org

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig