Shamrockin It | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

March 13, 2015

Shamrockin It

St Patty's day weekend is upon us, and if kelly green isn't your color I have a look that won't leave you pinched.  I went for a more Shamrock Shake mint tone for this look.  
 My amazing dress and shoes are from ifchic. Once a month they have a shopping event where you can spend your coins you have collected all month!  The next event in on the 24th of March! My calendar is already marked.

 I love the shapes of this dress, it has so much movement in both the silhouette and the pattern itself.


 I can't believe I took off my jacket without freezing! Definitely a reason to smile.

 Show me your St Patty's Day looks on Instagram!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hi Dani! I found this post in a community of Google+ which even I belong. Congratulations! is really a nice outfit...it makes me really want to spring!!! I'm Eni, a blogger from Italy....Check out my blog when u have time.oday I have started following you on Google+. Hope you follow me back. What do you think to follow us also on Bloglovin or other socials? Let me know....Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love that dress and your playful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! guess someone isn't gonna get pinched this st pattys day!

    http://www.sosowestcoast.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style ... black white chessboard dress, you looking stunning :) amazing booties :)

    Women traditional Wears

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig